Saturday, November 01, 2008

JDRF 2008

Today was the JDRF walk to support Matt with type1 diabetes!

Mom, Matt, and Jana after the walk sporting the cute shirts Matt designed for everyone!


Stacey (me), Madison, Jana, Matt, Mom, and Tom.....Champions in Orange :)

Jana, Matt, and me...Cheese!
Madison was all giggles!!! Loving her free new ball!
More posers enjoying free lunch after the walk!

YIPEE! We Finished!

A few road blocks made it very exciting for parents and kids with strollers.......

Starting the Walk/Race!!!! READY,SET, GO!!!!!!!!!
Me and Matty!

Jana with her cute sister, cousin, and Mom!

The whole Gang!!!!

Cutie Carys enjoying a free ride from her Grandpa!
We had a great day and can't wait to do it again next year!
Thanks Matt! We Love you!!!!



4 comments:

Matthew and Jana said...

The pictures look great so far. I love the one of you and me, and then the one of Jana and her sister, mom, and cousin is great too.

Debbie said...

Good for all of you! Those are quite the shirts that Matt designed...he may have another calling in life if he decides he doesn't want to go into medicine. I love the pictures of the girls in their costumes. I love Enchanted as wells so Carys captured my heart but who can resist Tinkerbell?

Cheryl said...

The picture look great! I was surprised to see them so soon. The picture of Madison with the ball is so cute and I like the picture that LeGrand took as we were leaving. Thanks for all the pictures and as always it was a fun day!!

Aimee's Family Journal said...

I think it is so cute that you guys get invloved to support family! What a great expereince for you all to remember. That looks like a fun event.