Sunday, October 19, 2008

We Miss Sweet Sadie!

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

I'm glad you put the cute video clip of Sadie giggling. She is so adorble! It was so fun spending time with her and Emily. I'm glad they made it home safely but I sure miss them!

Full House said...

I think you need another baby. How could you not want another one after seeing how cute she is.

Emily Evans said...

Sadie misses Aunt Stacey too! That video is so cute. You sure do know how to make her happy!

Debbie said...

I know, isn't she such an adorable little baby!!!

PS( I agree with you...I think Christina ought to throw us all a party...she so good at it!)

Annie said...

Stacey, oh Stacey! That Sadie is cute stuff. I just saw her on your mom's blog and want to kidnap her. She's eatable!

Julie Rae said...

She is a happy little kid just like her daddy. I can't picture Mike without him smiling and laughing!