Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day LeGrand!





Here's some cute pictures of Carys and Madison with their daddy LeGrand! We took these after church and I love them! We had a great day honoring Daddy today, we girls made him breakfast in bed and gave him loads of drawings/cards/gifts to make his day special! Happy Fathers Day!!

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

Carys is such a cutie pie. She has such a pretty smile! Madison looks adorable too. Happy Father's Day LeGrand. I love the pictures with everyone in blue.

Bridget and Dustin said...

What cute pictures of the girls with there daddy. I hope he had a great fathers day.

Jessie Evans said...

I love these pictures! It totally helps that I love those girls. I swear, I go through withdrawals when I don't get to see them often.

Kristine Thompson said...

Your girls look so happy and beautiful!

Julie Rae said...

What cuties!! We had so much fun with them today!!

Shari said...

What a lucky dad to have such beautiful girls all around him!