











Tonight we had another birthday party for the big 4 year old Carys. These are some cute shots I took before the party and they turned out really cute, too many cute ones to choose, hence a lot of pictures! They had a great time playing around while I snapped my camera. A perfect photoshoot! My sweet little Maddie just woke up crying and vomiting everywhere. Not good, I'm washing sheets, shower curtain, and have mopped the bathroom floor. For a tiny little girl there can't be anything left inside her. Poor thing. I'm off to take care of my baby, hope she's well soon!
Wednesday, April 09, 2008
My BEAUTIFUL HAPPY Girls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
So sad to hear that little Maddie is sick. I hope she feels better real soon. I loved all the cute pictures and I'm glad you shared them all. It was a fun evening last night together with the family!
You always capture such perfect pictures of your cute girls!
Those pictures are so adorable! Thanks again for fixing my computer. I hope Maddie is feeling better! She sure woke up happy from her nap today.
The girls are so beautiful and getting so old. I hope sweet Maddie is feeling better, she looks darling and happy in all the pictures!
So sad, is she better now! Cute pics!
Poor little baby. I hate when the kids are sick. They are too cute. I love their big grins! What beautiful girls!
Those pictures are beautiful. I love seeing your girls. They are darling....just like their mama! :)
Sooo cute! Is your time off coming up? Is it still a good time for a little get away? Call me.
I love all these pictures! I'm so sad that Jason and I don't live closer and can't see you guys all the time. I hope Maddie is feeling better!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Vinho, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://vinho-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
i love your new background, so cute! carys i hope you had a great birthday. i love all the pictures!
Beautiful smiles. :) I love the pictures Stace.
Post a Comment