










Today Carys is 4!! Happy Birthday Sweetie! We had an "April birthdays" party at my uncle Johnny's and Aunt Cindy's this past Sat. Carys had a blast with all of her relatives, opening presents, and playing with their pet turtles. Today we started the day with Birthday breakfast outside then went right into eating cake, opening presents etc... It's going to be an all day long party! Happy 4th!
Monday, April 07, 2008
Happy 4th Birthday Carys!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Happy Birthday Carys! Why did I think she was older?? For some reason I thought she was closer to Sammys age but she is the same age as Ben..I am losing it~!
She is so cute! I love all the excitement on her face opening the presents! What more could a girl want than princess dress up and a Hannah Montana shirt!!! Girls are so fun! Hope she had a special day!
Gotta love the Hannah Montana shirt, Audrey loves her too! So cute! She is so so so your mini me. Way too cute :)
Happy Birthay Carys! Wow can you believe she is four years old! She looks like one excited birthday girl! Looks like a fun birthday party! We are looking forward to the party with the family tomorrow!
Happy Birthday Carys! Looks like she had a great birthday with her sister and all the family. I was sad that I never made it over to the party Saturday night. Love all the cute pictures of the girls.
Happy birthday Carys!!! The picture of her holding up her clothes reminds me so much of your family Stacey, WOW! What a cutie!
Post a Comment