








Anyone who knows me knows that I'm obsessed with Disneyland. I LOVE Disneyland. I have my annual pass, LeGrand claims I have more fun than our kids, and although it may be true.... I'm a total kid at heart. So with that said, this past trip to Disney was not the same "happiest place on earth." First of all I will never go again in August- way too hot. I figured all the kids are back in school so we'd miss those crowds- California schools don't start until September unlike the rest of most of America. We'll the crowds were there and I can't wait for a ride for more than 15 min.causing problems when every ride had a ridiculous wait. Also, we picked a very interesting day to visit as well- Gothic day. Black garb/chains/weird...Needless to say it was a total freak show. I hope I'm not coming across too depressing but in the future I will skip hot Aug., Crowds, and Gothic day! Don't worry I still LOVE Disneyland just not much this past trip.... But our girls had a blast and Madison really loved everything this time. She was dancing and singing her little heart out!
Thursday, August 23, 2007
Disneyland!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Not fair! I've been dying to go to Disneyland. I'm such a kid at heart when it comes to Disneyland too. I'm glad you and your family had fun despite the hot gothic situation.
Looks like you guys still had a fun time! Love all the cute pictures!
I am SO happy you said Hi! You are beautiful as always. Glad to hear your still enjoying being a flight attendant. I'm so jealous of all the fun things you've done. Your girls are so cute! I can't wait to take our boys to Disneyland, I love it there too. Looks like you had a great time.
I loved looking at the pictures of your brothers too. Jason's wedding was beautiful. I am so happy you all are doing so great. I'd love to put you on our link list so we can keep in contact. Seriously, so good to see you!
I was disappointed with "the happiest place on earth" this year too but not for the same reasons. I thought Vance would really like it but instead realized he would have been just as happy at the park. Next time I'm just going with my hubby! :)
It is always fun to see the kids happy at Disneyland! It looks like the girls had a blast! The heat doesn't ever seem to bother them and they love to be outside. I love Disneyland too! Especially when the weather is nice, I can walk on all the rides and I'm with family!
Interesting that Disneyland would have a gothic day or was it just a self proclaimed gothic day by all the gothics?? Whitney's family are total Disneyland fans and go about two to four times a year. We are going to all go over next year. We ought to make it a big family event and invite all the Az. fam. That would be fun!!
YEAH! Disneyland! I might be as obsessed as you. Thanks to youtube, we get to go on the Disneyland rides and watch the parade every day! And we do, sadly. I just wish we would have gone with you guys.
How fun for you and your girls!!! It's sad that Maci was born in California, but we moved once she was old enough to enjoy Disneyland, so she has never been. We are planning on next summer I think. I'll let you know and you can meet us there!!!
I think it is so great that you go to Disneyland so much! What wonderful memories!!! Sorry, it wasn't the best trip but, there's always next time. Your girls looked like they loved every minute!
hey from the pictures it still looks like you love disneyland. how fun!
Stacey, I'm sorry you didn't have the best time this year, but according to those pictures it looks like everyone else did! I love that you have an annual pass. You are so fun!
Hi Stacey! Melissa told me about this blog of yours and I'm so glad to get to see your adorable famiy-- Wow...how cute your girls are-- no surprise -- I'm just SO happy for you!
It was fun to get to see your brothers as well-- Mike in med school-- Jason getting married-- Matt traveling and with such a daring girlfriend--Please say HI to them for me-- I still love you all and want more than anything for your lives to just be full of joy--
Post a Comment