My sweet little Carys loves to dress up, a true girly girl! Here's some shots tonight after we made brownies.... hence the batter all over her cute face! Enjoy!
If there were an award for the cutest three-year-old, Carys would win for sure! I was such a girly-girl too. I think I wore more pink princess dresses growing up then I did normal clothes.
Stacey - I'm so glad you contacted me! Your little "girly girl" is so cute! She totally has your beautiful smile! You have not changed one bit...except you've even become more stunning since high school. I'm excited to check out your blog and see what you're up to!
Oh how I wish that I had a little girl! It was great to hear from you on my blog...thanks for finding me. It looks like your family has enjoyed many fun adventures together. I wish that I still lived in AZ to get together with old friends...I haven't lived there for almost 10 years. Crazy. I will enjoy jumping in on your blog, from time to time, to see what new adventures you embark on!
11 comments:
girly girls are so fun and yummy brownies!
If there were an award for the cutest three-year-old, Carys would win for sure! I was such a girly-girl too. I think I wore more pink princess dresses growing up then I did normal clothes.
She is so cute! I love the princess dress.
I love the picture of Carys with the umbrella. She looks adorable and has such a pretty smile!
So cute. I miss Carys!
What a beautiful girl!!!
She is so cute! I love it when they play dress up!
Stacey - I'm so glad you contacted me! Your little "girly girl" is so cute! She totally has your beautiful smile! You have not changed one bit...except you've even become more stunning since high school. I'm excited to check out your blog and see what you're up to!
Summer
Very cute pictures Stacey. What fun to have a girl! I love all the pink!
Oh my, oh my! Can't wait for dress up!
Oh how I wish that I had a little girl! It was great to hear from you on my blog...thanks for finding me. It looks like your family has enjoyed many fun adventures together. I wish that I still lived in AZ to get together with old friends...I haven't lived there for almost 10 years. Crazy. I will enjoy jumping in on your blog, from time to time, to see what new adventures you embark on!
Post a Comment