Sunday, April 08, 2007

Carys' Party!









































Well we had so much fun at Carys'3rd birthday! Thanks to all that came! There was an Easter egg hunt, trampoline and friends and family there..... good thing I got the scoop from my cousin Brooke she explained how I post verbaige with my pictures! Yeah! Thanks Brooke. From now on I will explain why pictures are up and the many stories behind them! I hope you all have a Happy Easter!!! Thought of my day... You CAN teach an old dog new tricks! You learn something new everyday!






3 comments:

Emily Evans said...

Happy bday to Carys! We wish we were there to celebrate. Looks like everyone had fun. Mike says he likes how Cody's eyeing the cake and that he'd be doing the same :)

Webb Family said...

YES! You did it, I'm excited now I will get to read what you are up to.
The party was so much fun, thanks!

Julie Rae said...

It was so much fun! Brinlee was in heaven the whole time! I still can't believe you have a 3 year old!