Cute dress that Madison has on! Where did you get it at? Carys looks cute too!
I seriously just photographed a little girl who had that SAME hat as Madison(www.chick-that-clicks.blogspot.com). It's so darling and she definitely wears it well!
The girls look so cute and it looks like spring is here. I can't believe you used your phone it looks better than my camera.
Cutie pies! I think we need to do an Easter photo shoot this week!
When I want to imagine what my grandchildren might look like, if I ever have any, I can enjoy pictures of your beautiful daughters! Very cute!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Cute dress that Madison has on! Where did you get it at? Carys looks cute too!
I seriously just photographed a little girl who had that SAME hat as Madison(www.chick-that-clicks.blogspot.com). It's so darling and she definitely wears it well!
The girls look so cute and it looks like spring is here. I can't believe you used your phone it looks better than my camera.
Cutie pies! I think we need to do an Easter photo shoot this week!
When I want to imagine what my grandchildren might look like, if I ever have any, I can enjoy pictures of your beautiful daughters! Very cute!
Post a Comment